This week we were tasked with taking portrait photographs of strangers. Once I’d found two subjects who were willing to be photographed, the main problem I faced was getting the composition right. I struggled to find the right aperture level to get a well-lit photo so these were the first few photos I took:
I then managed to find the right aperture levels but then needed to adjust the focus. It took a few attempts as the first photos turned out very out of focus:
I eventually managed to get the right levels of both the aperture and the focus right to achieve the following photograph:
I think the focus could have been improved if I had zoomed in on the subject’s faces first but, overall, I am happy with the final photograph.